Practical, Modern, Social birth prep
We are excited to announce the launch of our modern and practical 1 day antenatal class in Winchester covering all you need to know to feel better prepared and informed for your birth and the postnatal period
The course will cover
- Looking after the Pregnant Body
- The Body & Mind during Birth – What facilitates labour and what gets in the way
- Your Relaxation Toolkit for labour including birthing environment and comfort measures
- Choices & Options and Informed Decision Making
- The role(S) of the Birth Partner
- Nourishing Mum and Baby in the 4th Trimester
- The Postnatal Body – What to expect and recovery tips
- Postnatal Wellbeing & Processing your birth
- Your new Family Unit
- Coping Mechanisms for Sleep-deprived parents
- Baby Feeding tips
The course will be hosted within our clinic alongside Valentine from Positive Birthing & Parenting, a Hypnobirthing, Antenatal education and Postnatal Wellbeing specialist.
Others speakers include Louise Murray, Integrated Nutrition Holistic Health Coach and Ruth Webster, Breastfeeding Counsellor.
The course will run on Saturday 30th January 2021, 9.30am – 4.30pm.
The costs are: Early bird (before 31st December) – £199 | £240 from 1st January 2021
All bookings 100% COVID-secure
To find our more call us on 01962 790799 or email email@example.com
To book follow the link below
Stay Well, The Winchester Wellness Team